Safety Protocol for Customers and Staff
We are looking forward to seeing you all again and to provide you with a safe opportunity to shop for fresh produce and tasty baked goods.
We ask for your help and cooperation to make this transition go smoothly. Please take a moment to review our updated shopping protocols:
- One person per vehicle will be allowed to shop. Children must be supervised by an adult.
- Please maintain appropriate social distance of 6’ and follow one-way markings.
- Mask or suitable facial covering must be worn.
- No reusable bags or baskets allowed.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entry and before handling produce/fruit.
- Please only handle produce you plan to purchase.
- Masks or protective facial coverings must be worn.
- Gloves must be worn when handling produce/fruit.
- Maintain social distance of 6’ between coworkers and customers.
- Routinely clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces including door-knobs, shopping baskets, counters, etc.
- Screening for symptoms will be done once per day. Employees will not report to work if sick.
- Wash hands thoroughly and frequently.